hold this new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. When Redmi Note 4 was released last year
August 2016, it was best seller during its multiple flash sales and its time
for the big brother, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to take over.
along with little specification about the device.
with 5.99 inch + Full HD resolution, 18:9
full screen display. Internal storage will be 64GB, and it will run Android
7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. Atleast for now, we can only spot one selfie
camera with 12MP sensor, housed by 4000mAh battery capacity.
TENNA earlier last month as seen below;
of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D
curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage,
expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05mm; Weight: 179.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth
4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery