your line to Airtel network from any other network earlier on before now.
Porting your line from any other network to airtel network allows you to retain
your number but will exist on airtel network.
following if you haven’t ported your line before;
- Work into any Airtel Outlet around you with the
- Tell them you will love to Port your existed sim (any
network) to Airtel
- You will be asked to fill out a Form. (Follow Customer Care Procedures)
- Now you will receive an SMS from Airtel on the old/existing operator SIM telling you (You
wish to port your line)
- There will
be a 2-hour ‘no service period’ which will begin after the porting time as
- Reboot your Smartphone when you noticed that the old
operator Network has disappeared.
- After the
‘no service period’, you can replace your existing operator’s SIM card
with the new airtel SIM card in your handset.
- You will then get a confirmation message from
Airtel that your sim has been ported.
Zoto App or Online banking app but don’t recharge it via scratch card pin.
data valid for 30 days.
get. Meaning you can accumulate upto 10GB for N500.
I can’t tell of other networks.