Consumer Commission (NCC) has stated unequivocally that data bundles in South
Africa must have a minimum expiry period of three years.
after data expiration. Meaning 1.5GB data should last you 44 days if at all you are unable to exhaust it before that day.
But NCC in S.A took a new turn and want data bundle
expiration to be extended to 3 years. Though I don’t know the kind of data
bundle they are using if it get exhausted before 30 days expiration or not but
some other persons are of the opinion that data bundle should be extended to 90
too much since you can actually finish 5GB data in less than a week. Extending
data bundle validity period for 3 years is complete madness putting on skirt
dancing along the street.
court anyway, to which the NCC accepted a suggestion that it should seek a High
Court ruling on this legislation before it is implemented in regulation.
- Google Play Music Finally Deleted, But You Can Still Move your Music Library
- Glo Smartphones Festival with Free 36GB Data
- 9mobile Begins NIN Registration in These Areas
- MTN, 9mobile Plans to Introduce Network Sharing – Switch Without Any Charges
- Airtel Nigeria Begins NIN Registrations in These Areas