A few days back, Infinix rolled out Android 8.1 Oreo to Note 4 pro users but it contains some bugs.
I read through the comments and noticed that so many people were not happy with the update most especially the slow charging and are willing to revert back to nougat. But infinix have heard your cry and have released a new stable update.
The update brought back a lot of apps that disappeared on the first update. It gives users a clean UI and a new VoLTE feature for clean and stable calls
This update contains:
- Added Files Go. new file manager function by Google
- Added screen recorder feature
- Updated Xnote app to V1.9.7
4.Updated Google GMS package 8.1
And lots more…
The update is around 400MB.
Go to your phone settings >> About Phone >> Check for latest update.
If it’s available, tap on “Download And Install” to download the Android 8.1 stable update on your phone.
Relax and wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted Android 8.1 Oreo.
Let us know if you still notice any bug.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?