Are you a note 4 user? There is a new update available for your device. The new OTA update will add face unlock feature to your Infinix Note 4.
Before You Upgrade,
>>Make sure your infinix Note 4 is not rooted
>>Ensure your phone battery is atleast 95% charged
>>Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs.
>>Ensure you have atleast 400MB of data.
The update is around 332MB in size
How to Upgrade Infinix Note 4
Go to your phone settings >> About Phone >> Check for latest update.
If its available, tap on “Download And Install” to download the update on your phone.
Relax and wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted and new feature will be visible.
Face Unlock is not new, is something most phone users crave for and now you have it available on infinix Note 4.
- #AndroidHelp – Easiest Way to Fix Any Problem on Your Android Phone
- Is Your Smartphone Hanging, Freezing or Lagging? See How to Fix it Here
- Android Warning! Avoid These 40 Budget Android Smartphones Loaded with Malware
- Android 9 Pie Now Available for Infinix Note 5
- Unfortunately, 32 Million Android Phones won’t be able to use Google Chrome