I’m a lover of Xiaomi phone because they never disappoint. Xiaomi is working on another device dubbed ‘Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1’.
The specification of the device have surfaced in an online listing which features a 5.99-inch FHD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch, Snapdragon 845 SoC with support for liquid cooling and 6GB RAM, 12MP+ 5MP dual rear cameras, 20MP front camera, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging.
Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 Rumored Specifications
Display: 5.99-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
Storage: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.0
SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
Camera: 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, secondary 5MP camera
20MP front-facing camera with LED flash
Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
3.5mm audio jack
Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Battery: 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is rumored to be priced at $497.
NB: This information with a pitch of salt until when launched.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?