A new leak has given us a better look at the Nokia 9 Pureview smartphone confirming the earlier leaks.
The Nokia 9 will likely sport a 5.9-inch display with QHD resolution.The leak reveals the Nokia 9 design and camera set up in all its glory. From the 1 minute video, you can sport 5 camera set up on the rear, along with a flash and mysterious black sensor. We can also sport a selfie camera on the right hand side, along with what appears to be two sensors on the left.
The Nokia 9 features a similar metal frame like the LG G6, notchless 18:9 front.
Nokia 9 seems to lack a headphone jack, no visible fingerprint scanner which simply means that you should be expecting an in-display fingerprint sensor.
We are also expecting a Snapdragon 845 chipset, atleast 6-8GB of Ram and an OLED screen. Tell us what you think about Nokia 9 regarding this leaks.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?