A lot of times, most WhatsApp users have run into an issue with their messenger, ranging from bugs, crashing, etc and you find it difficult to get a response from support even when you send a mail to [email protected].
But WhatsApp is working on a better way, a feature on how you can easily get in touch with the support, one on one within the messenger app.
WhatsApp IN-APP Supports
In this case, WhatsApp is currently developing a feature that allows us to communicate with the technical support within the app. Once the feature is complete, a new section will be available within the app from WhatsApp settings.
From this section, you can report a bug, crashing or any issue you are facing on your messenger. In this case, device information like system details and log may be requested from you to help them give you the best answers.
When WhatsApp has an answer for the user, he will receive the message in a WhatsApp Support chat, allowing to communicate with the technician. When the conversation is over, the chat will be automatically marked as closed.
At the moment, the feature is currently in work and is expected to roll out when completed.
- WhatsApp Upcoming Update: Joint Missed Calls, Face Unlock Feature for Android
- Video, Voice Calls Feature Coming to WhatsApp Web
- The Most Anticipated Feature on WhatsApp is About to be Rolled Out
- New Fingerprint Security Feature Coming to WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Web: These 3 Major Update is Coming Your Chat Messenger