I want to believe most of you are now using ChatGTP, an AI chatbot that is currently giving amazing results ranging from impressive business ideas to solving complex equations. Some forecasted that ChatGPT might replace Google, but even Google doesn’t want to be cast out.
ChatGPT has found its way into mobile devices, and today, I’m going to show how to add ChatGPT to your chat messenger WhatsApp. If you are a WhatsApp user, I’m going to show you how to add ChatGPT to your WhatsApp in simple steps.
What You Should Know About ChatGPT using Shmooz AI
1. Shmooz AI, has created a WhatsApp AI bot based on the GPT-3 model by OpenAI. Schmooz has integrated ChatGPT directly into its bot, making it act like a mediator. However, it’s important to note that Shmooz AI is a paid service with only the first 20 messages free.
2. You can get the paid version of Shmooz AI starting at $9.99 per month for unlimited access.
3. Shmooz AI does not allow people to use their own OpenAI API.
How to Add ChatGPT to WhatsApp Using Shmooz AI
1. On your mobile, visit the official Shmooz AI website using the link here. Tap the “Start Shmoozing” button, and your WhatsApp will automatically open.
2. Here, tap the “Continue to chat” button, and you will be led to the chat screen right away.
3. A message will be auto-typed in the message box for you. Simply send it, and the bot will respond.
4. And that’s it!
You can now talk to Shmooz AI in WhatsApp like you would with ChatGPT, and it will respond.
If you have lots of questions you want to ask the AI, then you may need to consider the paid version.
Let us know what you think about using the chatbot in the comment.