Telecom Companies always has a way to extort money out of
every subscriber. Even if you don’t have plans to recharge your phone, they’ll
give you an offer that will make you recharge your smartphone. I remember fully
well when MTN
, that allow you to borrow money and pay later.
A lot of people borrowed money and to pay back became a bone of contention.
Now Again, MTN has launched another offer called Xtrabytes…
that allow you to borrow data and pay later on your next recharge.
Facts You Must Know About MTN XtraBytes
1You must be eligible, dial *606# to check your eligibility
2. You can borrow data, even though you are yet to pay back
your loaned Airtime from MTN.
3. You cannot borrow Data or Airtime multiple times
4. You can borrow 10MB, 30MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 750MB
5. MTN will deduct the equivalent of the amount you borrowed
via airtime the moment your recharge your phone.
6. To check your xtrabytes data balance, dial *606#
7. The data you borrowed has the same expiry date as your
normal data bundle.
8. You won’t be able to transfer the data you borrowed to
another MTN line
9. MTN will charge you 10% extra untop of the data you are
The question is why will you want to borrow data from MTN? Considering
the facts that data is everywhere at a more cheaper rate regardless of the
category you fall, you can always get data.
So tell us why will you want to
borrow data from MTN?