This is going to be a perfect fix for all those having low memory issue, slow Android all the time even though you still have about 8GB free internal memory. That ungodly message that always pop up whenever you are about to install an app that you are running low out of memory got to stop right now.
I’m going to show you the easiest way without installing any app, formating your device or even having root access. This method will completely sanitize your Android phone and make it faster thereafter.
1. Dial *#9900# – This will bring up the following screen – Sysdump
2. Hit the ‘Delete dumpstate/logcat‘ button. Hit OK on the confirmation dialog.
3. Scroll to the end of the screen and hit ‘Exit’
I’ve seen about 1.8GB freed the first time I used this. Try it and use the comment box to give your testimony.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones