Is this what Infinix has been cooking for long? And this is just a tip of the iceberg. Where are all the Infinix lovers… found this in one of Infinix group and it looks like Infinix Note 4 is going to be irresistible and something that will cuddle you to let go of your current device.
Atleast so far, I can spot 2 dual selfie camera with flash and dual rear camera at the back but the pixels are unknown at the moment. Edge-less design with Xpen.
It will definitely come with Android O Nougat out of the box and maybe 4GB Ram. But for now, the specs are codedly hidden.
What do you think about this?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?