Huawei has officially launched its first Android Go smartphone, titled the Huawei Y3 2018. The new handset appeared on the company’s Ghanaian website.
Huawei Y3 2018 is an entry level smartphone with a light weight OS, Mediatek MT6737M quad-core A53 chipset, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage.
Other key specs include a 5-inch 854 x 480 display, microUSB port, and a 2,280mAh battery. The camera department is comprised of an 8MP main camera and 2MP front-facing snapper.
Huawei Y3 2018 Specifications
145.1×73.7×9.45mm; Weight: 180 grams
MediaTek MT6737M SoC
5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854) display
8MP rear camera
2MP Front camera
No fingerprint sensor
Price: $80 (N28,800)
Comparing the specifications with some of the Android Go out there like the Asus Zenfone Live L1, I think the Huawei Y3 should be in the class of itel A32f. Boring spec + Boring Battery = Boring Price.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?