HMD Global is set to introduce a new X series Nokia Smartphone come July 11th with full screen display.
We are expecting the Nokia X5 also called Nokia 5.1 plus in other market.
Nokia X5 is expected to come with a 13 MP + 5 MP dual camera on the back and a notched screen, it will also have HD+ resolution, instead of Full HD+.
Rumored Specification of Nokia X5/ 5.1 Plus
Display: 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
Storage: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory, 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
Sim: Dual SIM
Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, secondary rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Sensor; Fingerprint sensor
Dimensions: 149.51×71.98×8mm; Weight: 160g
Network: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Battery: 3000mAh battery
Around $150 (N54,000)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?