Foldable smartphones – The constant race to reveal the first smartphone that can [insert marketing message] is something we’ve seen over and over again. Whether it be the thinnest smartphone, the smallest bezels, the first with 3D screens, first with a secondary display, or some other “groundbreaking” feature- the perceived push to “be first” is real.
The latest race is in the arena of flexible displays and foldable smartphones. Rumors suggest Huawei is powering full throttle to be the first to market in November.
That may or may not be a good thing, for both Huawei and consumers, but you tell us: are you eager to try/buy a smartphone with a flexible and/or foldable display?
The “race” to achieve this feature has been a marathon and there are plenty of participants which include Huawei, Samsung, Motorola, LG and others lining up to fight for your investment.
Would you be an early adopter, or will just sit by the side lines an see how reliable they are, handle knocks and bumps before jumping in?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?