Here comes the first render of Nokia 9 Pureview with Penta camera after weeks of several leaks, coming from @eveleaks.
It shows a familiar penta camera arrangement arranged in 1-1-3 formation with ZEISS optics, rotating zoom-Camera tech at the back on the smartphone codenamed ‘Beholder’.
Nokia 9 PureView “Beholder.” HNY pic.twitter.com/x4Kh3anP46
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) December 31, 2018
It also reveals an in-display fingerprint sensor on the phone, which is the first for Nokia, as well as 18:9 aspect ratio display, glass back with Android One branding and a metal frame.
The expected release date for this smartphone is the last week of January 2019.
The phone is expected to rock a 5.9″ 1440×2960 touchscreen, the Snapdragon 845 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage (expandable via microSD), a whopping five cameras on the back (plus a depth sensor), a 12 MP selfie shooter, and a huge 4,150 mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?