So Xiaomi is planning to unveil a 12GB RAM smartphone dubbed Mi 9 Explorer in the coming days. The company said the device will come with Game Turbo, Onscreen fingerprint sensor, Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Xiaomi Mi 9 is expected to be powered by 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform that includes an octa-core processor, clocks at 2.84 GHz.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 features a 6.39 inch AMOLED display from Samsung. It comes with the fifth-generation on-screen fingerprint sensor and it has a 3D full-curved glass body. This smartphone will be powered by a Snapdragon 855 SoC and it will be the first Xiaomi phone to use a triple rear camera set up. One of the rear cameras is a 48MP shooter from Sony.
It is equipped with 20W rapid wireless charging which is higher than the 15W wireless fast charge used by the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
The handset features a triple camera setup on its rear with 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 as the main sensor. The waterdrop notch of the display is expected to house a 24-megapixel Sony IMX576 front-facing camera.
Rumor have it that the Mi 9 may carry a price $517 and the Mi 9 Explorer could be priced at $885.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?