TecnoCamon C8A HiOS Beta Version to make your TECNO phone be unique
smarter and fun. This Beta size is around 40M.
Official version will be released in around 7-10 days.
>>Ensure your Device is fully
charged or at least about 90% charged.
>>Back up your data, files and
every before you proceed.
>>Make sure you are not rooted(not
compulsory) to be on a more safer side.
Where Can I Download it?
>>OTA Upgrade version for Build number:
C8-H352-A2-L-20160118 only (download here)
update version for other built number (download here)
tool, download here
and unzip the OTA differential package you downloaded from the above link
Place update.zip into SD Card root.
3. Insert SD card into mobile T-card slot.
4. With mobile powered off, hold power and volume-up buttons at the same time
until startup animation appears.
Android and warning label appears.
Hold power button alone for 2 seconds then press volume-up without releasing
the power button key to enter the following interface.
Press volume-down key to select “apply update from SD card”.
Press power button to enter the following interface, then press volume-down key
to select “Tcard_update.zip”.
Press power button to confirm selection for the following interface.
Interface automatically changes after process is complete; default selection is
set to “reboot system now”, as show in the picture.
Press power button to restart and initiate OS.
Select “Settings” and then “About Phone”. A change in version number indicates
the upgrade was successfully completed.
If you encounter any problems, kindly comment and you’ll be proffered with solution.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones