Some of you must have probably heard of Cagabi One the cheapest 4G smartphone we talked about here.
The good news is that Cagabi One Plus is coming with updated Sony IMX149 camera, 2G RAM+16G ROM, 2800mAh battery and Android 7.0. For the price, we know nothing about it.
The Cagabi One sports a 5-inch display with 2.5D CPT glass and G+F protection, 8MP and 5MP cameras with LED flash on both sides. It packs 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a 2200mAh battery and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow (with an OTA update to 7.0).
Here are its full specifications:
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixel IPS screen
- CPU: MTK6580A Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 8.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Micro SIM + Micro SIM
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
Cagabi One is currently going for $49.99 (N18,997) at AliExpress for a limited time.
Watch the 1min durability test below;
Can your present phone do it?