material for smartphones. Late last year, a team of Scientist at University of California Riverside invented a phone screen material that can heal itself.
screen shatters, you usually have two options: Get it repaired or replace the
phone entirely. But with this latest discovery, it shattered your two options and
present you with a third option…self-heal itself.
of the past as a team of Korean researchers have developed a new
self-healing material called “Elastomer,” which can restore dents and cracks
within 30 minutes. Elastomer is high molecular substance that is able to
stretch and shrink.
to recover 80% of its tensile strength in just two hours during a test that
carried out cutting and rejoining. After six hours of the test, it even showed
tensile strength that was able to lift a 5kg dumbbell.
The team also disclosed that the new material can be used as a protective layer
on mobile devices and it automatically restore any outside cracks within 30
minutes. No matter the degree of scratches on the screen of your device, it
wills self-heal itself.
screen maybe a long term project before it comes to reality.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones