Expected to launch October 25th in Beijing and here is the picture Xiaomi President posted below
The phone will likely include 3D face unlock that was introduced in the Mi 8, large FHD+ AMOLED display with screen-to-body ratio of over 90%, Snapdragon 845 with up to 8GB, and similar AI dual rear cameras as the Mi 8.
The company also said that it will support up to 10GB Ram meaning there might be an explorer edition and Slide out camera is not left out.
For now, we await more details once its certified by TENAA.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?